Ingredients for Apple Cookie Recipe
- 250 grams of margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 cup of starch
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 6/7 cups flour
- 4 large apples
- 1 glass of sugar
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the above;
- Powdered sugar
- Let’s grate the apples and put the sugar on it and fry it.
- Take it from the stove and mix it with walnuts and cinnamon.
- For the dough, let’s mix margarine, liquid oil, softened at room temperature, and mix all the other ingredients.
- Let’s add the flour little by little to the mixture in a controlled way, let’s make a soft dough.
- Let’s make meringues slightly larger than walnuts, put our mortar in them, give them the shapes you want, and arrange them on the baking tray on which we lay greaseproof paper.
- Let’s cook for 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 170 degrees in a controlled manner.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top when it comes out of the oven.