Ingredients for Brownie Crack Cookies Recipe
- 2 eggs
- Half a glass of granulated sugar
- Half a glass of oil
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa (50 grams)
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 glass of flour and 1 finger less than 1 extra glass of water
- To find; powdered sugar
- Beat eggs and sugar.
- Add cocoa, oil, baking powder, vanilla, flour.
- Wrap it in cling wrap and keep it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Let’s make a walnut-sized round, cover it with powdered sugar and bake it in a preheated 180 degree oven for 12-13 minutes.
Bon appetit ❤️
The cooking time should be as I wrote, if it is overcooked, it will be hard.