Ingredients for the Tahini Crispy Roll Recipe
- 5-6 phyllo dough
- 1 teaspoon of tahini
- Less than half a teaspoon of oil
- half a teaspoon of sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Add tahini oil and sugar to a bowl and mix.
- Let’s open the baklava dough and spread an equal amount of the mixture on it and sprinkle walnuts on it.
- Let’s cut it to the size you want and flatten it on a tray with greaseproof paper.
- Let it cook in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until it turns slightly pink.
I would appreciate it if you share it with me.
Note; You can also use honey or molasses instead of sugar ????.