Ingredients for Halva Cookie Recipe
- 200 g halva
- 1 tablespoon of margarine (at room temperature)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- flour as much
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 packet of baking powder
- If you wish, you can add half a glass of sugar, I didn’t add it because I don’t want it too sugary.
For the above;
- Molasses or egg yolk
- Walnuts or hazelnuts upon request
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead well.
- We shape it to the size we want and prepare it as we wish.
- We bake it in a pre-heated 180 degree oven under control.
- It takes about 10-12 minutes. We take it when six are slightly browned.