Ingredients for Halva Flavored Tahini Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup of tahini
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 1 cup finely ground walnuts
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 4 glasses of flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 60gr milk chocolate
- 60 g dark chocolate
- cracked hazelnuts
- Mix tahini, oil, walnuts, powdered sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Then add flour, baking powder and vanilla and knead.
- When the dough has a consistency, shape it into a round shape and place it on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes in a controlled manner.
- Once completely cooled, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and dip the top of the cookies into the chocolate.
- Then pistachios, coconut, etc. sink in. It tastes great, just like eating halva with tahini ❤️ I recommend it to everyone, definitely try it ????❤️????.