Ingredients for Hazelnut Butter Sandwich Cookie Recipe
- 250 grams of butter
- 1 egg
- 2 fingers missing starch from 1 cup
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- Flour as much as it takes (add it under control, it will be a soft dough that does not stick to the hand)
- Peanut butter
For the edges;
- Rice hazelnuts or coarsely ground hazelnuts
- First for the dough; Let’s take all the ingredients except the flour in a suitable bowl and knead it well, and add as much flour as it takes little by little.
- Let’s get a soft dough that can take shape.
- Let’s sprinkle flour on the counter and take the dough, lightly flour it and roll it out with a rolling pin, not too thin.
- Let’s take out small circles and place them on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Let’s bake in a preheated 170 degree oven until the colors turn slightly.
- Let the baked cookies cool down.
- Let’s turn half of the cooled cookies upside down and put hazelnut paste on it and cover it with the other cookie.
- Finally, let’s cover the edges with rice nuts. Our delicious cookies are ready ????????
You can serve it with tea or coffee ???? Enjoy your meal ????????