Ingredients for Heart Cookie Recipe
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of chickpea flour (or regular flour will be fine)
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Flour as much as it takes
For the above;
- Jam or fruit sauce
- First, eggs, oil and powdered sugar are mixed.
- Then yogurt is added and mixed.
- Then the shape is rounded and placed on the tray and a heart shape is given with the help of a fork. (By pressing the bottom part of the fork to the right and left, a heart groove is given).
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes. After taking it out, it is decorated with jam or fruit sauce on it.