Ingredients for the Melt-in-Young Pudding Cookie (with 4 Ingredients) Recipe
- 1 pack of pudding
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 3.5 cups flour
To put it in:
- Chocolate or breakfast multicooker
- Let’s put the pudding and oil in the deep bowl, sift the flour and knead it.
- It will be soft dough.
- Let’s take walnut-sized pieces from the dough, open it in our palms, put our chocolate inside and close it.
- Let’s put it on our tray, let’s draw it as we want, even if you don’t draw it.
- Let’s cook for 15-20 minutes in the oven that we heated to 200 degrees, and when it gets cold, let’s serve it with powdered sugar ????.