No Solid Fat! ! Ingredients for Liquid Oiled Soft Cocoa Cookies Recipe
- 1 egg
- 80 grams of powdered sugar (1 tea glass)
- 120 ml oil (1 tea glass)
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 grams of flour (one finger is missing from 2 cups)
For the above:
- 80 grams dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of oil (not necessary if the cookies are easy to sink)
- White chocolate
Cup size: classic 200 ml water glass
120 ml tea glass
- Eggs, powdered sugar and oil are mixed to be homogeneous.
- Add cocoa to the mixture and mix again.
- Baking powder and flour are added, a dough that does not stick to the hand is obtained.
- Since each flour structure is different, flour should be added in a controlled manner.
- The cookie dough is formed into walnut-sized round pieces and placed on the baking tray at intervals.
- After they are shaped, they are given a flat shape by pressing the cookies very lightly with the palm of the hand.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes and leave to cool on the tray.
- Cookies continue to bake even after they come out of the oven, so it is enough to brown the bottom very lightly.
- It should be very soft when removed from the oven.
- Chocolate is melted in a bain-marie. Mixed and cooled.
- If the chocolate has a solid consistency, a few drops of oil are added for easy pressing of the cookies.
- The cooled cookies are dipped in chocolate and given the desired shape.