Ingredients for One Dough and Two Cookies (Cocoa Apple and Bonito) Recipe
- 1 packet of margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of starch
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 2 packets of baking powder
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 4 glasses of flour (add controlled after 3.5 glasses of water)
- 2 packs of candy
For the apple mortar
- 3 small apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon crushed hazelnuts
For the above
- net nuts
- Margarine is melted, allowed to cool, after cooling, powdered sugar and eggs are added, whisked until it becomes creamy, starch vanalin cocoa is added and mixed.
- Lastly, baking powder and flour are added and kneading begins (I recommend kneading for about 10 minutes) and it will be a dough that does not stick to the hand.
- When the kneading process is finished, the mouth is closed and left to rest for 5 minutes. At that time, the peeled apple is grated, taken to the stove, and mixed until the water is absorbed.
- When the water is absorbed, cinnamon and hazelnuts are added, mixed, removed from the stove, left to rise. Take walnut-sized pieces from the dough, press it with your palm and shape it.
- Let’s place the bonbons on top, arrange them on a baking tray covered with greaseproof paper, bake them in a preheated 170 degree oven for 10 minutes (Check, it cooks very quickly)
- Take the remaining dough and open it (It can be a little thick, because there is oil in the dough, it can disperse quickly, I put greaseproof paper, it opens more easily)
- Give it a round shape with a glass or cookie cutters, put the cooled apple mortar in it and make it into a half moon shape, add netted hazelnuts on top, and arrange it on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Let’s cook for 10 minutes in a preheated 170 degree oven, after it cools down, sprinkle powdered sugar on it, it’s ready to be served.