Ingredients for Salted Cookie Recipe
- 125 grams of margarine (about 4 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 egg (inside the white, out of the yolk)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mahleb
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 3 cups of flour (classic cup)
For the above;
- First, mix the margarine, oil and all the other ingredients.
- Put the flour little by little. This measure takes exactly 3 glasses of flour.
- It will be a soft but not sticky dough. Give round shapes or shapes you want and apply egg yolk and sprinkle sesame seeds on it.
- Bake in a 190 degree oven until lightly browned. A wonderful cookie that melts in your mouth, I recommend this recipe, we have about 600 gr salty cookies.
Enjoy your meal